Susan B.


10 stars out of 5. I made the big mistake of plugging my hair dryer and space heater into the same outlet Friday morning. I normally know better than that, but must have been half asleep. I still had electricity in the bathroom,  but now power to the outlet. I went to the garage to re-set the breakers but it still didn’t work. I called A-24 because they are in the neighborhood and received great reviews, all which are 100% on the mark. Eddie answered promptly and helped me over the phone at no charge, and my outlet was working again. I will definitely call A-24 should I ever need service in the future, and highly recommend. Thank you, Eddie!